Producing world-class conferences for the Middle East market
During my time with IIR Middle East and IQPC Middle East, I managed several high-profile international conferences. Management of these conferences included initial idea conception through to program development, speaker acquisition, execution and event closure. Execution of these conferences included the management of marketing, branding, event management and sales staff. During the development of these conferences, I connected with hundreds of board-level and executive management-level professionals and developed a reputation for high quality event turnaround. The relationships I fostered resulted in both the satisfaction of event participants and the return of speakers and partners year after year. While at both IIR Middle East and IQPC Middle East, I rapidly advanced to higher positions, moving past many team members who were much more experiences and had been at each company much longer. I also made a point to examine the business processes and event evaluation processes, during which I found many areas for improvement. I established new ways of evaluating an events performance and streamlined old, ineffective management policies. The brochure below includes an overview of each particular event.
- International Audit Conference 2009
- Fraud 2008
- New Mortgages Forum 2009
- Ports Management & Shipping Congress 2008
- The Middle East Power Generation and Water Summit 2008
- The Middle East Retail Banking Forum 2008
- The Middle East Securities Forum 2009
- Airport Security Middle East 2010
- Facilities Management Execution 2008
- Maximizing Retail Revenue 2008
- Cost Effective Sustainable Design and Construction 2008
Note: This brochure is still in draft form as I cancelled the event before it was complete. With the economic downturn in full swing in the UAE, this topic no longer made sense.